Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sore boobs

(6 Posts)
Leasa21 Fri 26-Dec-14 12:43:52

Is this something everyone gets or varies on each pregnancy? Also when are you most likely to get sore boobs? x

GingerbreadPudding Fri 26-Dec-14 12:46:23

I had horribly sore boobs (with a few days respite here and there, just enough to panic me I was going to miscarry) until about 25 weeks. Not everyone does and I think it varies even for the same person with different pregnancies.

mum2benicole Fri 26-Dec-14 13:28:09

I find I get sore boobs on and of most of the day its like a tight hard feeling then sore nipple area but ive noticed my milk has started im almost 20 but had this since 16 weeks and was the same with my 1st pregnancy if it continues till your midwife or GP as your ducks can get blocked which aso would cause painful breasts x

Leasa21 Fri 26-Dec-14 16:22:58

I'm in my first trimester and thought sore boobs were common from the beginning. Sometimes mine are quite sore and the next just normal?

mum2benicole Fri 26-Dec-14 16:38:55

It can be normal but I would mention it next time u see your midwife just incase x

merlehaggard Fri 26-Dec-14 17:05:58

To me, it's my first symptom and pregnancy and I've had it every time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now