Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pregnancy question

(3 Posts)
ash2014elli Thu 25-Dec-14 18:56:37

Is it odd to have pregnancy symptoms all month then on the day of your expected period they go away? All I have now is frequent urination and tender breast. I'm two days past my expected period and don't have cramping or any sense of it coming. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I really think I could be pregnant because around ovulation I felt cramps like I could start my period, they only lasted for 10 minutes. My other symptoms was fatigue during the day, insomnia at night (and im usually asleep fast and i sleep all night), high internal temperature but no fever. Am I correct to believe that I'm pregnant?

blackwidow74 Thu 25-Dec-14 19:39:08

Maybe wait a week and retest ... perhaps it's too early on for the test to pick up the hcg ... If you have not taken precaution and did the deed around the right time there is every chance

TheScenicRoute Thu 25-Dec-14 22:45:35

Urinary frequency was my first symptom, I bought a super early test to use the next morning even though it was technically too early to test. It was positive. Hold on a few days or buy a first response test and use first urine of the day. X good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now