Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP happy Christmas me!

(13 Posts)
LittleHornbill Wed 24-Dec-14 16:09:39

Sorry, I know no one else is interested but I really want to tell someone.
Came off the pill in February, have managed four periods since then and have a Dr.s appointment booked for next week to tell her that I think I have PCOS. This morning, I thought I better check before tomorrow's drinking and there was a faint line. Went and bought a digital one and it says 1-2 weeks fgrin

QuickSilverFairy Wed 24-Dec-14 16:12:52

Yay! What a fabulous Christmas present! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy..come back in ..August? to tell us of your sweet baby fsmile

LittleHornbill Wed 24-Dec-14 16:31:22

Thank you fgrin

SmileAndNod Wed 24-Dec-14 16:35:24

Ha! I had a feint line 8 years ago today. He's currently jumping around the living room being a Jedi annoying his little sisters with an empty roll of wrapping papergrin

Congratulationsflowers

Teakind Wed 24-Dec-14 16:51:49

Congratulations! What a lovely Christmas pressie : )

phoenixrose314 Wed 24-Dec-14 17:02:56

Best Christmas present ever- congrats!!

Sleepyfergus Wed 24-Dec-14 17:13:07

Awh congrats, what a lovely present for you and your Oh and family. Here's to a h&h pregnancy!thanks

IrnBruTheNoo Wed 24-Dec-14 17:23:58

Congrats, best Christmas present ever isn't it?! I tested this morning as everyone has had the Norovirus in the family, and I've been feeling sick and nothing has come of it except...BFP!

Lilydreams Wed 24-Dec-14 17:54:12

Yay congrats!! I did the whole 'test to make sure I can drink' thing a few weeks back before my Xmas do and had the same result! It's surreal isn't it! I'm now 7+2 and still hasn't properly sunk in despite feeling sick constantly since last week!

ShootTheMoon Wed 24-Dec-14 17:58:30

Aw that's lovely! Congratulations smile

LittleHornbill Wed 24-Dec-14 18:21:30

Thank you all and congratulations to IronBru and Lily too flowers

mrsdos Wed 24-Dec-14 22:45:03

Congratulations littlehornbill I received my BFP last wednesday, it is a wonderful Christmas present!

snappychi Wed 24-Dec-14 22:54:55

Congratulations! thanks I did a test on a bit of a whim today and POSITIVE! Exciting, isn't it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now