Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive & negative...

(4 Posts)
Melonhead11 Mon 22-Dec-14 15:32:40

Hi girls
I took a pregnancy test on Friday which said I was 1-2 weeks pregnant but I took another one today and it read negative.. I now appear to have my period.. I'm just clinging onto hope it's implantstion bleeding.. Did anyone have 2 different test results? I just though I'd I had miscarriaged it wouldn't show on a pregnancy test so soon?
Tia

zen1980 Mon 22-Dec-14 16:19:16

Hi I have had this happen twice now this year and they have both been chemical pregnancies unfortunately. Your situation could be different though. Don't lose hope I'm now 7 was pregnant x

Melonhead11 Mon 22-Dec-14 22:47:37

Thank you, I'm def having a heavy period so maybe it was just a chemical pregnancy. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy! X

sonnyb1981 Wed 24-Dec-14 14:24:22

Hi I'm new to this site and wondered if anyone could help me out with some advice I am 2 days late for my period which I am never late I have really heavy sore boobs slight cramping and feeling quite tired I have taken 2 clear blue tests 1 4 days ago and 1 yesterday and both negative! Could I be pregnant or should the hormone in my urine be showing up by now???...I already av children but can't remember all of this stress!..Please help��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now