Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just noticed a double chin :(

(4 Posts)
supersupersupershock Mon 22-Dec-14 12:43:02

Just looked in the mirror and seen a double chin. It sprouted overnight. Only 9 weeks. Why oh why? Its not fair

TheScenicRoute Mon 22-Dec-14 18:59:23

I'm 30 weeks with twins and gave put 2 stone on, which is not as much as some ladies. People keep saying I look like I always did but with a bump, no additional weight on my bum or thighs ( I don't believe them to be honest! I think they're doing that pregnany lady text book statement thing... They've all bought the same book!).

I've had a double chin since the first trimester Grrrrr. Ive come to the conclusion it's the doubling of blood volume filling my face into a fat pudding.

Letmeeatcakecakecake Mon 22-Dec-14 20:37:48

Bad times! Just keep your chin(s) pushed out! Xx

Chillyegg Mon 22-Dec-14 22:49:23

I can't decide wether I have one very large chin or three chins ...I'm 24 weeks...I feel it might only get bigger! Also my boobs are just ridiculous! Do boobs shrink down after birth?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now