Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Post c section

(4 Posts)
Aley009 Sun 21-Dec-14 11:01:20

So I had to have a c section due to little man being breach and also poo in the womb
C section went fine and I feel surprisingly ok 5 days later I have been given blood thinner injections which I am doing myself but keep gettinf paranoid I am not doing thrn properly , for the past two days I have thought I haven't done it properly or it hadn't gone in but I still had the same Mark n sting like I had when done by midwife anyone else had this worry ?

Katnipp Sun 21-Dec-14 13:08:57

I'm having blood thinners daily during pregnancy and as it just needs to get into your system I don't think you can really do it wrong providing following guidance on location.

Taystee Sun 21-Dec-14 13:11:20

In my post baby blur I somehow ended up reading the blood thinner instructions after I'd finished the course. I'd been doing it all wrong but pretty sure I followed what the midwife told me. Perhaps it's not too important how exactly you do it.

scratchandsniff Sun 21-Dec-14 21:28:01

I don't think you can go too wrong with them. You wouldn't get the sting if it hadn't of gone in. Got all this to look forward to again soon confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now