Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

do these hcg levels look ok? spotting aswell

(9 Posts)
mellfckimpton Fri 19-Dec-14 18:13:11

Hi ladies ive had 3 sets of bloods taken this week im wondering if there normal as im spotting aswell really worried and concerned
Monday: 1900
Tuesday: 3600
Friday: 6000
There meant to double every 48 hours sad xx

SueV14 Fri 19-Dec-14 18:21:35

To be on the safe side, go for a scan. You must be around 5 weeks now, right? If yes, they should be able to see a yolk sac in your womb. If they don't see anything then there's a risk of ectopic and they should check your tubes during the scan carefully. NHS are sometimes stubborn and send you home to come back in a week or so, but I wouldn't wait. If they di that get a second opinion, they do a viability scan at the fetal medicine centre (if you're in London) for £100: www.fetalmedicine.com/treatment-fees

Good luck to you! x

mellfckimpton Fri 19-Dec-14 18:24:22

Thank you im gonna ring epau monday, the drs there rising as they should but im so worried xx

SueV14 Fri 19-Dec-14 18:27:48

Although it's probably nothing, the sooner you get this clarified the better!

mellfckimpton Fri 19-Dec-14 18:31:35

I might see if they will see me tomorrow xx

SueV14 Fri 19-Dec-14 18:40:13

Keep us posted! X

WorryWurta Fri 19-Dec-14 20:16:28

Everything is probably fine - but put your safety first and if you feel at all unwell or get ANY abdominal pain get yourself straight to a&e . Your levels are rising faster than mine did when I had an ectopic mind so try and put your mind at rest unless you get other symptoms.

Tranquilitybaby Fri 19-Dec-14 20:37:24

I don't want to worry you but my ectopic pregnancy doubled but then I got pains and bleeding and ended up having emergency surgery. If you get any pain or shoulder tip pain, please go straight to A&E. Xx

Tranquilitybaby Fri 19-Dec-14 20:39:27

The NHS EPU told me to come back in a week, but if I hadn't pursued it, it could've been a different outcome for me, 4 days later I was in surgery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now