Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scan...so scared

(14 Posts)
Swanny84 Fri 19-Dec-14 08:55:14

Today we have a scan, a follow up from suspected ectopic 3 weeks ago where they couldn't see the baby. I am terrified. I done a pregnancy test last week which was immediately positive, I still have morning sickness, sore boobs etc so why am I so scared?
It's my 3rd baby but I am so anxious. I have put partner on sex ban through nerves and worrying is taking over everything. Anyone else worse with 3rd pregnancy?

Number3cometome Fri 19-Dec-14 11:43:15

Yes!!! Definately more anxious this time. Not sure if it is because I am older, or it's a new partner, or because I haven't done this for 8 years!

I am 8+6 - Had a scan last week which showed little baby.
My LMP dates meant I should have been 9+6 today, but I am measuring a week behind (no surprise as I have PCOS)

I have really worried this time, I worried about not being sick, then got really sick and worried. Some days my boobs are not sore and I worry.

Today I have achey pains, which makes me worry.

I keep focusing on that heartbeat I saw last week and hoping it's all ok.

My previous pregnancies have been very complicated and I guess it's natural to worry.

Are you on an ante-natal thread?

If you are due in July, come and join us in the July baby thread!

Swanny84 Fri 19-Dec-14 12:22:57

Awww thank you, I think I'm on thread but still getting hang of this site.
This baby is also to a new partner and my youngest is 6.
My dates from period would have made me 6w 3 on scan 3 weeks ago but she said she couldn't see baby and guessed I was 4-5 weeks preg (also a possibility as I was in Paris without my partner in date missed period says I concieved).
Thank you for reply, I had cramps all day yesterday so hoping for little heartbeat today, 1.30 so I'll keep you posted xxx

Swanny84 Fri 19-Dec-14 14:40:08

All good and healthy. 7w 6 days xxx

Quitelikely Fri 19-Dec-14 14:43:12

Aw congratulations!

Number3cometome Fri 19-Dec-14 14:50:29

Woohoo!! Exactly what I was last Friday, and looks like mine too grin

Try and relax now if you can xx

Number3cometome Fri 19-Dec-14 14:51:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AlpacaYourThings Fri 19-Dec-14 14:53:20

Number 3 do you know your real name is visible on that scan photo?

Swanny84 Fri 19-Dec-14 14:57:49

Awww congratulations. Xxx
Thank you, hopefully I might relax a bit now xxx

Number3cometome Fri 19-Dec-14 15:01:35

AlpacaYourThings I've asked Mumsnet to remove it but they are taking their time blush

Number3cometome Fri 19-Dec-14 15:12:40

Baby x

Swanny84 Fri 19-Dec-14 16:37:26

Awww baby looks gorgeous smile xxx

AlpacaYourThings Fri 19-Dec-14 16:41:55

Oh ok, I just wasn't sure if you knew or not. Didn't want you to 'out' yourself accidentally. smile

Number3cometome Mon 22-Dec-14 10:15:25

wink I did have a mini panic haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now