Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12 week scan today :)

(8 Posts)
Rebecca1608 Thu 18-Dec-14 21:11:34

Just wanted to share it with someone as I'm over the moon. Healthy twins smile exciting. Can finally start telling people.

Lizzy86 Thu 18-Dec-14 21:14:43

Congrats darling grin

Twins as well... wow! How very blessed you must feel

Rebecca1608 Thu 18-Dec-14 21:20:36

Thankyou very much just wanted to post on here because there's so many people my oh hasn't told but I wanna show my photo off smile blush identical twins. Very blessed.

LG1979 Thu 18-Dec-14 21:22:14

Congratulations!! I had our 12 week scan today as well, only one wee wriggler though! lol

Rebecca1608 Thu 18-Dec-14 22:06:57

Awww still exciting though flowers lovely news. I've still got weeks of keeping quiet gutted its killing me. I've got one proper wriggler. The other one was just lazy and couldn't be bothered lol. Kicking up a fuss when she was trying to take measurements.

EmmaEden Thu 18-Dec-14 22:15:37

How exciting! Is this your first?

jazzyjenbo Thu 18-Dec-14 23:07:01

You girls should come and join us on the June AN thread... Rebecca, pretty sure ur already with us, the girls would love to see the scan pic, we have another set of ID twins aswell.
We're on thread 6 already as such a chatty bunch of junebugs x

Rebecca1608 Fri 19-Dec-14 07:47:48

Yep, my first and last. Two was all I ever wanted and now I've got them. Amazing grin I'm so over the moon.

Yeah Jazzyjenbo I'm on the June thread. I shall pop on later smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now