Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

MW appointment without notes

(10 Posts)
purplebiro Thu 18-Dec-14 13:46:48

Left them at home and I'm in the waiting room now - am I going to get told off?

juneavrile Thu 18-Dec-14 13:50:48

I noticed a husband was sent home to get his OH's notes at my hospital last week. Quite tough I thought. They might not mind if your pregnancy is straightforward or it's early days. Good luck!

MrsCK Thu 18-Dec-14 13:53:17

I was refused to be seen when I forgot mine :/

GotToBeInItToWinIt Thu 18-Dec-14 13:59:00

I got sent out to the car to get mine once. Told her it was about half a mile away and she said 'it's ok, I'll wait' smile

purplebiro Thu 18-Dec-14 14:13:20

She saw me and was perfectly nice about it, even though she had to faff about getting some results for me and she wouldn't have known I needed the quad test (baby Eason a difficult position for nuchal at dating scan) if I hadn't told her. All in allot was fine but I wouldn't do it again (not that I intended to this time).

Gunpowder Thu 18-Dec-14 14:14:51

My MW told me try not to forget them for MW appointment, do not, on pain of death, forget them for scan/consultant appointment!

Number3cometome Thu 18-Dec-14 15:33:03

Keep them in your handbag no matter what - always safer to have them with you at all times anyway grin

Pisghetti Thu 18-Dec-14 15:43:34

Wow you must have a pretty big handbag wink

I turned up for the quad test without mine. TBH it hadn't occurred to me I'd need them for a blood test. I'd have been better received if I'd turned up pissed with pate stains down my top....

Number3cometome Fri 19-Dec-14 10:28:43

To be fair I just shove them in, they are tatty, but hey, I still have them so they can't tell me off haha

Jenny1231990 Fri 19-Dec-14 10:58:37

You all still have green notes?? We don't have them here anymore it's all on iPads. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now