Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bladder pain anyone?

(6 Posts)
Tranquilitybaby Wed 17-Dec-14 09:41:02

It's not every day but when I get it hurts. Need to wee frequently and feel mild cramps after I do. Urine tests are clear so no infection.

Anyone else get similar? I'm 13 weeks.

steerpike82 Thu 18-Dec-14 03:06:59

I got it with my 1st fairly frequently, and it turned out I wasn't drinking enough water. Don't know if it's any help but increasing the water supply did the trick!

PregnantAndEngaged Thu 18-Dec-14 09:17:26

I have cramping in what feels like my bladder but could by my uterus (I think it's more likely to be the uterus as the uterus is always contracting a little bit and it contracts more if you're dehydrated) if I've not had enough to drink.

Only other time I feel cramping in what I'm pretty sure is my bladder is when it's really full and I need to nip off to the loo, as I still feel the pressure from the baby on it even though I'm 13 weeks 6 days.

I've had a clear urine test as well.

Tranquilitybaby Fri 19-Dec-14 05:06:29

Thanks girls. Could be I'm a bit dehydrated, as I've been really busy working and not drinking enough. Thanks.

Hurr1cane Fri 19-Dec-14 05:43:04

Cranberry juice is good for stuff like that. I often find that I feel the pain and the cramping when an infection is brewing. Normally the first tests are clear but if not given something the later tests are not, so my doctor now gives me some antibiotics that aren't as strong when I start feeling it so the infection doesn't take.

I'm one of those sensitive souls that gets water infections from even thinking about bubble baths or not drinking enough water

Tranquilitybaby Fri 19-Dec-14 20:32:23

I'm unable to take cranberry juice or any citrus as it's too acidic.

Urgh poor you hurr1cane

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now