Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy symptoms but far too early

(3 Posts)
itsnotmeitsyou1 Tue 16-Dec-14 21:09:04

Will try and keep this short, I may be over reacting or even wishful thinking. I suffered a miscarriage in October at 10 weeks. It was an unplanned pregnancy however as soon as I had my head around it, lost all pregnancy symptoms and then the bleeding started. Basically I still remember what it was like to feel pregnant. Since the miscarriage, my partner and I have decided to 'try without trying', if that makes sense. I'm still a bit off on my cycle (last one was about 28 days to my usual 30), and it's been 14 days since last AF. The past few days I've felt pregnant again - heavy breasts, headaches (never have them, only migraines once every few months), crashing in the afternoon, nausea, even a couple of dizzy spells. A very strange symptom I had last time (bit tmi!) was my nipples apparently changed in taste according to partner, last night be said 'they taste funny, like when you where pregnant'. They are darker as well. I can't possibly be having symptoms yet could I? Feel like my body is going a bit mad in ovulation but a part of me is hoping otherwise. Sorry if I've rambled on a bit, just trying to keep my sanity until I can test or AF comes along!

sianihedgehog Tue 16-Dec-14 22:09:24

both times for me, the first sign i've had has been sore boobs with larger, darker nipples, and it's started about a week before my period was due. So it seems possible! did you have a negative test after your miscarriage? If not, there's also the possibility that there's some hormones from that still around, mind.

itsnotmeitsyou1 Tue 16-Dec-14 22:26:16

Had two negative tests since the miscarriage. I assume that means everything has passed, I've also had to normal periods since the miscarriage. I have had 'false feelings' in the past but these symptoms feel very real. However since everything is still quite raw emotionally, I just wanted to have a wider opinion on it. I know there's no real answer for at least another week, nothing worse than wondering until then though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now