Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help

(6 Posts)
Samantha5760 Tue 16-Dec-14 13:43:03

This is probably going to sound really bad. My boyfriend and I of 3.5 years broke up for about 4 months. In that 4 months I started seeing someone else. I had sex with him once on 09/20/14 (unprotected) After that, I realized I wanted to get back with my ex. I was back with the ex within 2 weeks. Anyways, I had a normal period starting the day after my mistake 09/21/14. and then again I had a period in October but it was almost a brown color. It lasted the normal amount of time and other than being brown was normal. Well I'm now pregnant. What are the odds that this baby could be my 'mistakes' baby? I'm so scared. My boyfriend is so excited and has told all his family. This could end really badly for the both of us. The reason I'm questioning this is because I swear I can feel this baby move already and I'm only 9 weeks.

WrappedInABlankie Tue 16-Dec-14 13:48:20

None. If you're only 9 weeks for sure then you'll really 7 as they add on 2 weeks for you lmp.

Samantha5760 Tue 16-Dec-14 13:50:44

I'm only 9 weeks according to my last period. I haven't had a sonogram yet. He plans on going with me to that and I can't even imagine the sadness he will have if he finds out I'm way farther along sad

NancyRaygun Tue 16-Dec-14 13:57:01

I think it would be quite early to be feeling the baby move even if it was conceived on 09/20/14. That could be your mind playing tricks so don't set too much store by that.

The fact that you had a normal period in between would indicate it is your boyfriends baby.

I would say it is very unlikely to be the other guys. Try not to get too stressed about this as it will spoil the early days of pregnancy.

Could you afford a private scan or request a 'dating' scan then go alone?

WrappedInABlankie Tue 16-Dec-14 14:04:00

If you has sex with him then got your period the next day you wouldn't be fertile and the period would of washed the sperm away.

You can't feel kicks at 9 weeks it's most likely gas. I'm 13 and haven't felt anything yet

naty1 Tue 16-Dec-14 16:44:01

Brown would be an unusual period.
So period 22/09
Then brown blood say 22/10
Could well be pg from 22/09 period so say conception 06/10?
Making you 12+1 today approx.
Think from what yoy said still BF.
You wouldnt feel movement from then though.
But the above is only a possibilty based on some people get weird implantation bleeding that seems like period.
It may be worth getting checked for stds though, like a swab as some can affect baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now