Talk

Advanced search

9 months & fed up!

(7 Posts)
steerpike82 Tue 16-Dec-14 08:36:25

Hi there, I'm really sorry but I just needed to vent! I'm nearly 39 weeks pregnant & I'm an absolute mess. I'm a barely contained ball of tears, irritation & rage! Anything & everything annoys me, makes me cry and if it goes further I lose all patience! I'm so uncomfortable & tired as my son is 10 months & my husband works nights so it's just us most of the time. I'm doing OK keeping it away from my lb though! I cannot wait for this to be over now.

NaiceNickname Tue 16-Dec-14 09:51:22

I'm right there with you. I'm now 4 days overdue with DS, didn't think it'd happen again after being 2 weeks overdue with DD and being induced - how naive of me!

Really thought last night was going to be the night after horrible tightenings and pains for a few hiurs but then I went to bed, and woke up only once for the toilet hmm I'm so uncomfortable, fed up, just want him out now and the chance to recover a bit before Christmas rolls around.

Just had a sob on DHs shoulder all because he said he wanted to go to football practice tonight rather than a nice long walk with DD After school grin I am a mess. Running a bath now and hopefully I'll get out with a bit more of a sane head on!

Hope you don't have much longer to wait, bloody tough going this last stretch isn't it sad brew

Quitelikely Tue 16-Dec-14 09:53:44

The last few weeks are the worst. In all seriousness try to enjoy the last few days of rest. You know it's going to be hectic once the newborn arrives, so out your feet up.

I do feel for you having a ten month old and another baby due any day. I hope you've got enough support!

LaceyLee Tue 16-Dec-14 10:02:38

I feel your pain! Although I don't have a 10 month old to look after as this is my first, I'm now 40+4. Have developed itchiness with a rash, feel uncomfy and want to meet my baby now!! Having said that I'm trying to be happy that my baby is full term and healthy (moving about a lot). Even dtd last night in an attempt to get things moving, hasn't worked so far though!

Aley009 Tue 16-Dec-14 10:07:09

Argh me too I dont have another baby to care for but im 40+2 with DS and my boyfriend works nights we also live an hour from family so it gets kinda lonley im so so fed up now too! Hopefully we won't be waiting much longer

steerpike82 Tue 16-Dec-14 10:39:28

Thanks ladies, feel so much better knowing it's not just me smile I thought things were happening last week too, but after a few hours it all stopped (Grrr!). Still, not too long now - I hope all goes well for you all.

BiscuitsofYum Tue 16-Dec-14 10:43:26

Due today and baby is making no signs of showing his face any time soon.. I'm so fed up and uncomfy all I want to do is sleep and cry...

I find myself getting all excited when I start getting pains.. But when I go to bed they go and its depressing... I've tried everything and nothing seems to be shifting him!!

Hopefully we wont be long and soon have lovely beautiful babas to cuddle with!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now