I'm going out my mind, can anyone help?(2 Posts)
Ok so it's a long one.
I've been on the pill for a number of years and decided to have a break to clear my body. I had three months break and then after my last natural period I started the pill again for about 4-5 days when I forgot to take it.
I then had unprotected sex the day before my break through bleed.....
My periods are irregular so not sure when I'm due on next.
I've used some really cheap tests from eBay and all said negative, they were £1.99 for 6 and said they were super early ones.
I don't know if it's in my head and I'm looking for symptoms but I'm:
* Very constipated and have pressure in my back area.
* I've gone off tea when I normally have about 8 cups a day now it's 2-3.
* My areola have white spots that I've never noticed before.
* I'm craving silly things that I've never even liked before eggs, cheese.
* My breats are a little tender and seem slightly bigger than normal, I'm a a- b cup.
* I'm feeling hotter than normal to the point I'm sweating.
* I'm super bloated.
* I'm tired all the time and waking up feeling like I haven't slept.
I don't know if I'm thinking these things up and it's all in my head and I'm making my self think I am? Or I could just be due on?
I'm worried, stressed Infact all sorts of emotions.
Not sure what im after, some advice or guidance really?.....
It's very difficult to say. Constipation, back pain and bloating could all be... Just constipation. If you drink lots of tea normally tea is a diuretic which can cause dehydration which will contribute to constipation. Maybe the going off tea is your bodies way of craving more hydrating fluids? That's just a thought.
I'm not sure about the white spots
Breasts tender could simply be you are due on.
I'd say it's a bit too soon to tell, these few days in no mans land feel like eternity don't they. Good luck getting the result you want. X
Join the discussion
Already registered? Log in with:
Please login first.