Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Think I'm pregnant on the pill.

(6 Posts)
Happy113 Sat 13-Dec-14 13:41:53

I'm on my second month of the pill after having my implant removed. My last two months on the pill my bleed has been much lighter. However I put that down to the new pill. Then in the first week of September I had really light spotting. Also called breakthrough bleeding as I wasn't on my break at the time. Now I'm thinking it could of been implatation bleeding. (However it's spelt) for the last two days my boobs have been killing me. The last time they were this sore was after my children were born. Iv also have a lot more discharge been happening for 2 months but again I put it down to the new pill. I take it on time everyday never been sick etc apart from two days in September when I took it later in the day.. Also I'm constantly feeling sick & tierd & can't sleep at night. Keep waking up. That all started last month. Now with my first two I never got pregnancy symptoms atal. My mums the one that got me to test with my first as couldn't remember the last time I had a period (was also on the pill) my second my dr told me to take one after seeing him about having light bleeding instead of normal period. So I think it's strange if I am pregnant that I'm suddenly getting symptoms. However both mine are same sex. Obviously we didn't want anymore. However we will have to accept. I'm also wondering if I'm not pregnant then what else could my symptoms be?.. I'm taking a test next week anyway. Just wondered what others thought really. & has anyone else had the same sort of thing? Sorry if tmi and for long post. Just getting myself worried xx

Bondy83 Sat 13-Dec-14 13:46:01

It could be your bodies reaction to the hormones I was exactly the same when I went back on the pill had pregnancy symptoms I changed to the mini pill in the end that was much better for me. Obviously do a test to rule it out though.

dy14 Sat 13-Dec-14 13:57:30

the day I got my implant removed I started the pill that day. I fell pregnant straight away didnt no untill I was 5months as thought it was symtoms of being on pill! I think u need to use condoms for week from getting it removed to starting the pill im not sure I wasn't told that but..

dy14 Sat 13-Dec-14 14:00:58

if its not pregnancy could well be your pill as apprantly takes a few days for your body to get used to it as its hormone levels etc from implant - pill. I also have 2 sons and pregnant with 3rd which is scary but like u said id have to accept and aslong as u have good suport network you will be absolutely fine smile smile I wish u all the best and let us no how u get on with test! x

dy14 Sat 13-Dec-14 14:01:23

sorry not a few days a few months* grin grin grin

Happy113 Tue 16-Dec-14 17:39:57

Took a test today negative.. Think it's time to switch my pill. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now