Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Water Loss

(5 Posts)
LadyKooKoo Fri 12-Dec-14 13:20:38

I am 31 weeks and for the past 24 hrs have been leaking water. I went to the hospital and they confirmed it is not urine or amniotoc fluid. Any one experienced anything like this?

butternut22 Fri 12-Dec-14 13:23:13

Yeah I had this at 31 weeks. They said it was probably discharge when I went to hospital.

eastcoastmum2014 Fri 12-Dec-14 14:06:19

I am 34 weeks pregnant, last Saturday, I had a sudden gush of liquid. The hospital checked me over and said that it wasn't amniotic fluid and my cervix was closed. They also monitored bub and she seemed fine and I wasn't contracting!! I'm still not sure what it was......... Maybe just lots of discharge? I guess its not uncommon this far into pregnancy x

LadyKooKoo Fri 12-Dec-14 15:05:47

Yep, sounds the same. Was at the hospital until four this morning (yawn) and they did bloods, urine and a cervix text (was like a smear). Stressful and upsetting!

MaltedMilkBiscuits Fri 12-Dec-14 15:06:44

I get rushes of discharge, there will be small amount of creamy stuff and the rest is like water. Had it since about 16 weeks (i'm now 30) it's no fun!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now