Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A place to moan.

(2 Posts)
MrsO12 Fri 12-Dec-14 01:44:27

I'm ever so sorry, but I really need a place to moan. FTM her and as thankful as I am for this little baby... I am fed up. 36+3 and I feel like there is no end in sight. I have awful carpel tunnel, back ache, cramps after peeing and just feeling down in the dumps. Anyone else feel like this? Please tell me I am not the only one. I must say, I am very lucky to have a very supportive DH, who goes and works long hours and still comes home happy to help with the house and look after me. What a sweety! smile

VertdeTerre Fri 12-Dec-14 10:24:14

Oh OP sympathies. I felt like this in both pregnancies (anaemia/SPD/borderline gestational diabetes/insomnia etc etc etc), but somebody gave me some wise words "nobody is pregnant forever". There is always an end date and yours will be within 5 weeks!

As you are a first timer, can you use the time to do nice things to perk yourself up, that will be more difficult to do once the baby has arrived? I'm thinking going out for a nice coffee or lunch, going to the cinema, putting your feet up with a good book....

But you have my sympathies, I hated being pregnant and much as I love my babies I am never doing it again. It is ok not to feel "glowing"!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now