Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3rd Pregnancy, 3rd Baby And Feel Crap!

(9 Posts)
dy14 Thu 11-Dec-14 17:52:49

I found out I was pregnant beginning of October I am due 30th May 2015. It was a complete shock as I have a 1 and half year old and a 4 year old both boys and didn't plan on another at all. I was kind of in denial for weeks and weeks and didn't want to believe it and wasn't sure what I wanted. My partner was shocked for about 24hours grin and then said we can do this and we will be fine etc and supported me ever since we found out. I am quite young and had my first at 18 and I can't quite imagine having 3 two just seems the norm as my two boys are like best friends so lovely and they play great together and very content babies. im starting to worry what will 3 be like? how will boys cope? how will I cope? Do you still have time for yourself or you and your partner after a third?. I am 16weeks on Saturday and ive had nausea since I found out thankfully no sickness but I feel sick every day as if I am starving, I am having horrible dreamsI keep getting awful dreams, spots on my face and I never normally have any and I just feel disgusting! I hardly spend time with my partner either as he is working and if he is off I am working been together for 7years. We are hoping for a little girl so much but I think I will just have boys sad aslong as he/she is healthy obviously but I would love a little girl so would my partner. I cant get my head round telling anyone yet I dont actually feel like I want to. I am a bit scared especially cause I am getting elective section and other two were natural.

would be nice for any advice or positive elective sections, 3rd pregnancies etc.

Thank you

grin grin grin grin grin

Emb540 Thu 11-Dec-14 19:47:16

Hey I've just found out I am expecting my 3rd too. But this one was planned but the other 2 were happy accidents ��
I am starting to worry about my two who are 4 & 5, them being so close I do wonder what they're going to be like having a 3rd. And sometimes think we're doing just fine with the two, starting to enjoy holidays, they are pretty much totally independent. But that urge for 1 more got to me.

Emb540 Thu 11-Dec-14 19:48:14

I remember feeling like this when I was expecting my 2nd thinking how my first would cope or me for that matter but when she came along life couldn't be better (or manic lol) sure it's going to be again ��

mumxof3x Thu 11-Dec-14 20:35:59

Hi, im due in may aswell smile this is my 4th (4th boy)

I was in your position last year, I was having my 3rd, big shock and I didnt tell anyone till 21wk not even my mum and dad I was 22. My pregnancy was pretty rubbish but although I didnt have a section with my 3rd I had a lovely birth after 2 awful ones. I love having 3 boys, although they fight they adore each other. My 3rd was born in july last year.

This time ive not told barely anyone again although my mum does know. Im still abit shocked about it all but im excited now too.

Congratulations smile

dy14 Thu 11-Dec-14 20:36:03

Yeah I remember feeling like that with my 2nd as well. I hope it turns out ok in the end smile smile smile xx

dy14 Thu 11-Dec-14 20:38:15

mumof3..

Wow that's lovely though 4 sons to take care of you when your older ha ha.grin

Congratulations to you and all the best smile

Emb540 Thu 11-Dec-14 20:48:50

Aw I've got 2 girls & can see this one also being a girl, even though deep down really doesn't matter. Would love all girls but would love a little boy... I look at mums with all boys in the kids school they always seem calmer & more organised. Lol sure all will work out, I always think if always works out xxx

diddlediddledumpling Thu 11-Dec-14 20:50:30

my two boys were a bit older, 5 and 3, when ds3 came along. It was busy (still is, 3 years later) but they just love him. I thought I wanted a girl, but when he was born and they said another boy, my immediate reaction was contentment. I know where I am with boys!
I love having three boys grin

Bondy83 Thu 11-Dec-14 23:01:38

I've got 2 boys (7&4) & expecting son no 3 in Feb I'm looking forward to having another boy especially when they're older all looking after their old mum ha. I am worried about how I'll cope with another how the boys will cope with a new baby etc but I assume these are all natural thoughts every mum must go through whether it's baby no 1 or baby no 10

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now