Talk

Advanced search

Can't help but get excited ��

(5 Posts)
Candyfloss87 Wed 10-Dec-14 18:37:50

So me and my other half have made the big decision to start trying for our first, I've been taking folic acid and tracking my cycle etc etc. Anyway this is my third month off the pill and I'm two days late, everytime I go to the loo I feel like my period is going to be there! I've taken one pregnancy test the day before I was due on as I was so excited and another today both negative. I know I could come on anytime but still cant help but get excited! Has anyone had any similar experiences?

ACardiganForCat Wed 10-Dec-14 18:40:20

Try first wee of the morning on pregnancy test. If you are late then it should give you a definitive answer.

ChatEnOeuf Wed 10-Dec-14 18:49:20

Cycles can be a bit messed up after stopping the pill so you may not get a positive for a while yet, Good luck smile

Emilyjane11 Thu 11-Dec-14 12:29:04

I got pregnant 2nd month after coming off the pill. The only symptom i had was cramping like I was coming on my period. Leave it a few days. I tested at night and was neg. I tested the morning after and it was positive so first morning wee makes a different x

pinkie1982 Thu 11-Dec-14 14:23:44

I got pregnant onmy second cycle after being on the pill 16 years. I felt like my period was coming, afew cramps but it didn't come.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now