Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant again or is this symptoms from my miscarriage?

(4 Posts)
Xtarnix Wed 10-Dec-14 17:15:10

I miscarried on the 19th November I was 6+5 I had bleeding a little bit since the 14th but when I finally fully miscarried I only bled for three days is that normal? I had a scan on the 20th and the doctor said I had miscarried naturally and not to worry. About a week ago I started feeling sick a lot and sleeping all the time I wondered if I could be pregnant again? It's not exactly the same as last time I don't have sore boobs I took a test but it said negative so now I'm a little worried I could be the aftermath of the miscarriage? If anyone has any advice please because I'm really confused I can never get through to my doctor so do not know if I need to be seen or am just going crazy :-/

Xtarnix Wed 10-Dec-14 17:16:45

Forgot to add that I have been have lower abdominal pains also exactly like I did before not period pains but uncomfortable

Bondy83 Wed 10-Dec-14 17:45:22

I doubt you'll be pregnant again so soon you'll probably still have pregnancy hormones in your system after the miscarriage

squizita Wed 10-Dec-14 18:11:52

Did you take a negative test? If so it's unlikely to be pregnancy - even at 6 weeks it can make your cycles weird and painful.
However if you're concerned ask for another scan - retained placenta can cause issues and infections but this is quite unusual and usually your hormones don't fall.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now