Talk

Advanced search

When should you start to show?

(9 Posts)
freshlysharpenedpencils Wed 10-Dec-14 13:45:58

Is it possible to show at 2 months? Or does it just mean I'm fat?
2nd baby. sad

donkir Wed 10-Dec-14 14:01:37

With my 2nd I showed very early on and this seems to be normal with 2nd pg. I do think mine was mainly bloating though at least in the first 3 months.

GotToBeInItToWinIt Wed 10-Dec-14 14:33:56

Glad you said that donkir, I am currently 10 weeks with DC2 and huge! I think it's probably because I only had DD 12 months ago and nothing has gone back yet confused. I was still in my size 8 jeans at my 20 week scan last time sad.

donkir Wed 10-Dec-14 14:35:46

Same here Gottobe. I'm now 32 weeks and no bigger than anyone else at same stage so it does settle down.

weeblueberry Wed 10-Dec-14 14:35:59

There's no should with it. But what I would say is before 3 months if you have a sizeable bump it's likely to be bloating which will probably go down and you'll have a month or two of breathing room before the real bump grows!!

freshlysharpenedpencils Wed 10-Dec-14 15:28:37

Thanks everyone. I was mortified. Had a Caesarean last time - didn't think I was showing. But told I am... As the baby is size of a raspberry thought I must be just a fatty fat fat.

Kungpowkitten76 Wed 10-Dec-14 16:50:11

I am 11 weeks on Friday and i go from looking quite slim to looking like a massive fatty. Think its just bloating. Looking forward to a real bump!

supersupersupershock Wed 10-Dec-14 17:42:37

I'm only coming up for 8 weeks and I am a fatty boom boom.. well I was a size 10, but I suffer with IBS, stopped meds because of pregnancy so by the end of the day I look about 4 months pregnant.. sigh. Uncomfortable too sad

LIG1979 Wed 10-Dec-14 18:22:05

Both pregnancies I got lots of bloating and looked quite pregnant early on. (This time people guessed at 9 weeks.) But then the bloating went down by 12 weeks and I then looked alot less pregnant for a few weeks before I got my real bump.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: