Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

i want him out now ðŸ˜38;

(7 Posts)
Mummywithlove Tue 09-Dec-14 09:13:17

im 39+5 and ive been getting the odd sharp pains and have been for a few days now, i get really sharp stabbing pains in my foof foof and constantly need a poo and wee but cant go as sometimes it gets really painful! i havent lost my plug (i think) .. could this be early signs of labour ? if not should i try to start him off if so how grin x

blackwidow74 Tue 09-Dec-14 17:23:51

Sounds like all is in hand smile you could try liquorice and lots of fresh pineapple ... but my guess is you won't need to hang on much longer smile

Mummywithlove Tue 09-Dec-14 17:36:36

i hope he comes soon, cant wait to be able to get comfortable again! grin anyone get any ideas on how to get things rolling even quicker lol wink

Elja1127 Tue 09-Dec-14 19:04:25

Sex blush.. Probably the last thing on your mind at the moment but worked a treat for me, good luck!

Mummywithlove Wed 10-Dec-14 15:51:27

i will give sex a try wink but ive been getting period type pains all day and constant clicking pelvis ...so the sex will have to wait lol unlucky for my hubby wink

Mummywithlove Fri 12-Dec-14 05:49:46

well i tried everything to try and get this baby out lol,,, the only thing that worked was sex! ! im having contractions 3-5mins apart, and fuck me it killing lol grin so wont be long till i see baba xx

Allice Fri 12-Dec-14 05:51:27

How exciting! Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now