Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sign of Nesting??

(1 Post)
Eveymcp Mon 08-Dec-14 22:32:32

Hi ladies,

I'm 38+1 with my first baby. Since about last Tuesday I've noticed an increase in BH in the evening and woken up at least once each night with period type cramps but they never last very long and then I tend to manage to sleep through the rest of the night. I've also felt completely exhausted, until today where I suddenly had a panic that my baby didn't have enough socks (?!!) and drove to buy some more and then when I got home I proceeded to clean all the bedroom windows until they were sparkling and then cleared a bag of rubbish (paperwork etc) from the spare room and then spent an hour trying to untangle a necklace! I'm now completely shattered and sitting on the sofa with a hot water bottle, blanket and beginnings of a sore throat!

Lol! I feel like I've lost the plot!!! Wondering if this could be the start of something.... X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now