Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sugar is making me sick!

(6 Posts)
MissManage Mon 08-Dec-14 22:09:41

Anything and I mean ANYTHING even a tiny bit sweet is enough to make me puke. I'm only 8 weeks. Christmas is going to be a nightmare!! sad sad sad sad can't even have sugar in tea!

Cheer me up please... someone?

trukevoli Mon 08-Dec-14 22:28:41

I had a problem with the smell of sugar would make me feel sick and the same with white bread as it smelt too sweet. I did get over it in the second trimester so hopefully it'll pass for you too.

trukevoli Mon 08-Dec-14 22:55:01

I had a problem with the smell of sugar would make me feel sick and the same with white bread as it smelt too sweet. I did get over it in the second trimester so hopefully it'll pass for you too.

ruby242 Tue 09-Dec-14 06:53:07

I'm still very early but have gone off anything sugary too-normally I have such a sweet tooth! But I'm seeing it as a good thing as it makes it very easy to eat healthily which I guess it the best thing for a growing baby smile

croon979 Tue 09-Dec-14 07:44:07

I have also gone off anything sweet, I am 14 weeks today. I can manage fruit but anything properly sweet is a no-go.

vallinnapod Tue 09-Dec-14 08:34:39

I'm 36+5 and have horrendous heartburn that tends to cause me to vomit. Worse trigger is chocolate followed by anything else with sugar in it. Anything sharp/vinegar like also sets me off.

So far mince pies, Christmas cake/pudding, sauces etc are all the Devil's food. Coupled with the fact the baby has taken up all my eating room...can manage half a sandwich in a sitting...means I could be having the most calorie free Christmas ever confusedconfused

Hoping she arrives before the big day grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now