Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sudden low mood

(4 Posts)
inthewoods4 Mon 08-Dec-14 09:45:04

Hi all, I'm 18 weeks and so far been feeling pretty good, but this weekend I woke up feeling really low, and quite angry. I've had anxiety and PND in the past and am worried it could be back, but I'm thinking it's probably just hormones. Also, I blacked out on the tube this morning, so I'm wondering if it could be some sort of vitamin deficiency? Has anyone experienced anything similar - I'm guessing mood swings are pretty common? XXX

Gemzybelle Mon 08-Dec-14 10:04:18

No real advice to give but just so you know you aren't alone. Im 21 weeks and was so positive and excited about this pregnancy but the past few weeks I have been in a foul mood.

flowers for you

supersupersupershock Mon 08-Dec-14 10:09:09

I would speak to midwife. I have had PND and anxiety previously. Am currently getting some mood swings but thankfully short lived. However, I am very aware of my emotions as have come off ad's because of pregnancy. The support is out there if you need it. Good luck flowers

inthewoods4 Mon 08-Dec-14 11:44:32

Thank you. I'm already on anti-d's and generally feel fine. I think this is hormones, as I'm fine at work, it's just when I have time to relax that my mood tends to slump. Also, I think I'm hyper vigilant for changes in mood after having quite a difficult start of the year (when my anxiety started for no reason!) XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now