Talk

Advanced search

pins and needles?

(7 Posts)
hopefull2424 Mon 08-Dec-14 08:59:29

Anyone suffering from pins and needles? I'm around 8 weeks and woke up this morning with them in my hands, arms , legs and feet. I've booked an emergency gp appointment but just wondered if it's common? Im due at work today but feel bad for going in late sad

Jaffakake Mon 08-Dec-14 16:09:11

I get Carpal Tunnel when pregnant, but also seem to get reduced circulation / pins & needles in my feet too. I've just ignored it so far, although this is pg no.2! I'd be interested to hear what your gp says.

JennyBlueWren Mon 08-Dec-14 18:34:56

I'm beginning to feel it in my right hand. I'm 29 weeks though -7 weeks seems quite early.

Rustyzilla Mon 08-Dec-14 19:06:05

22+6 here and for the last few days I've noticed it in my arms and hands. I do also sometimes get it in my arms at night but think that is from lying on them! Interested to hear the advice from your GP.

schopenhauer Mon 08-Dec-14 19:27:31

I've had this, I'm now 39 weeks but only got it from about 35 weeks, you're getting it quite early if it is carpal tunnel. They can give you splints to sleep in but they just stop you balling your hands up at night. Apparently it will disappear when your baby is born

Jaffakake Mon 08-Dec-14 22:30:23

Ive had it since early on, although it did subside a little maybe about 14 weeks - post initial bloat I think. I'm now 24 weeks & it's there, but not a massive problem.

TheScenicRoute Mon 08-Dec-14 23:21:43

I've not had it in my limbs, but i do get it on my bump... I'm actually wondering if it's a Braxton hicks that causes it, very weird feeling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now