Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks and lots of mucus

(3 Posts)
SpoonBender Mon 08-Dec-14 07:37:44

Hoping for some advice. I'm 7+2 and had some bleeding last week which GP sent for scan which showed everything ok and a hb. This weekend I've had 2 more episodes of bleeding with lots of snot like thick mucus discharge. Should I ring GP again or just wait it out as obviously very worried. Thanks

LittleRedRidingHoodie Mon 08-Dec-14 08:50:00

There's absolutely nothing a doctor, or anyone, can do at this stage so I'd wait it out. It's frustrating and worrying but they can't stop you miscarrying if that's what's happening and it doesn't sound like you are anyway. I hated the early days for anxiety levels. But I did find it oddly comforting that it's in the lap of the gods, so to speak, now - you just treat yourself well and the odds are very highly in your favour that everything will be ok. Especially after a scan that showed heartbeat.

Swanny84 Mon 08-Dec-14 09:28:19

I wouldn't be able to wait it out. I'd have to ring and mention it to midwife/doctor. I'm a worrier and I fully understand they can't do anything about it so early on but I would want to know xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now