Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

early pregnancy or?... really need some answers.

(2 Posts)
charlieankirsty14 Sat 06-Dec-14 23:13:23

hi everyone, thank you for looking at my post, i would really like some advice please.

i have been using the contraceptive injection (depo) for 4 years, i came off last November (2013) and didn't bleed until around 6 weeks ago, 1st one was very light and only lasted 4 days, second was a week later and again only lasted 4 days but was very heavy, 3rd one was extremely light and only lasted 1 day...
as im not having regular periods im really at a loss of when or how i can conceive, me and OH haven't been trying but would accept a pregnancy if it was to happen ( haven't been trying to prevent it either)

but now i am having a creamy white discharge and pains in my stomach and lower back and slight aches in my boobs, could this mean i am pregnant?
im just getting a little stressed as i dont know whats happening or what to expect.
any advice is welcome so please tell me your thoughts.
thanks again.

Rockchick1984 Sat 06-Dec-14 23:44:45

Have u taken a pregnancy test? When was your last AF?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now