Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Expecting second girl

(9 Posts)
daisychainmail Sat 06-Dec-14 14:04:19

Just found out we're having another girl! Our first will be 2.5 years old when she arrives. Does anyone have this combo/gap and can tell me what it's like having two daughters?

tethersend Sat 06-Dec-14 14:12:46

Congratulations!

Two girls are brilliant. Mine are 3 years apart, and have such a lovely relationship with one another.

EATmum Sat 06-Dec-14 14:15:29

Girls are fab. We have three and our first two are a similar age gap to yours. They get on really well, minor squabbles aside, and miss each other if one is away.

daisychainmail Sat 06-Dec-14 14:32:54

That's very sweet. I never had a sister, or really a mum (!), so am excited and daunted by all the femaleness.

amandalk91 Sat 06-Dec-14 14:35:00

Haha I have two sisters, we were all born a year after eachother. Poor mum.

Bondy83 Sat 06-Dec-14 14:35:08

I've got 2 boys with the same age gap now 7&4.5 they torment the life out of each other but love each other so much like best of friends

Jodie1982 Sat 06-Dec-14 16:31:02

I've got 2girls exactly 2nhalf yrs apart, at times it's a bloody nightmare with all the bickering they do, headache! Aged 12 and 10. But they love each other loads. Absolutely wonderful to their 2yr old sis though.
I grew up with 2 sisters at home, one is 14mths younger than me n we fought lots, but was always there for each other as well, strange stuff lol.

BilboTheAlmighty Sun 07-Dec-14 04:43:17

Well I'm one of 2 sisters. We are 3 years apart and she's my best friend (after DH) smile I remember arguing a lot when growing up, but caring about her a lot too. smile

rubyboo2 Tue 09-Dec-14 10:28:19

I have 2 boys with the same age gap . Until they were 7 they were best friends and even slept together . Since then they are either best friends or fighting ! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now