Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

top tips for working out which way round baby is?

(3 Posts)
CatFaceCrayola Fri 05-Dec-14 00:13:07

I'm 39+4. Last week mw said baby was going back to back. Are there any obvious ways to tell where she is now? Can feel various lumpy body parts but have no idea which bits I'm feeling

LittleRedRidingHoodie Fri 05-Dec-14 07:22:21

I can never tell either. I saw the midwife for normal check up this week and she had a good feel and said she could feel the head up past my belly button. Then the 'head' kicked her. She concluded that she wasn't really sure and she'd send me for a scan if she was still unsure in a few weeks time. So if the experts can be unsure then I've got no hope!

rubyboo2 Fri 05-Dec-14 14:01:00

My first was back to back I had hurrendous back ache absolutley awful .
Ive been wondering about this as my ds is breech which I know isnt a problem at 31 wks . But I am feeling fluttering down low by my pubic bone and elbows or something in the middle , but ive no idea ? Plus I have an anterior placenta . Apperntly youve more chance of a back to back baby with one of those . Who knows lol !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now