Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

For those who are missing the odd tipple....

(9 Posts)
Daisy17 Thu 04-Dec-14 18:29:31

Can I recommend a discovery? Elderflower cordial with tonic water! If you close your eyes you can almost believe it's a G&T......

Lizzy86 Thu 04-Dec-14 18:49:57

Haha I like it grin

supersupersupershock Fri 05-Dec-14 08:44:20

Might try that smile I had that alcohol free wine... grape juice type thing. Really doesn't do it!

PregnantAndEngaged Fri 05-Dec-14 09:21:58

I'm going to be drinking Fentimen's elderflower at Christmas... it looks like sparkling wine but it is actually tastier :D

cheshirem2b Fri 05-Dec-14 09:53:30

Looong! I'm going doing the food shop this morning so will get some E&T!

applecore0317 Fri 05-Dec-14 12:45:44

I have it with soda water in a a wine glass, like drinking some fizz lol

Have also found that becks blue isn't bad either

funchum8am Fri 05-Dec-14 14:35:27

Super Bock (Portuguese lager) alcohol free is reasonably nice too, and Erdinger alcohol free.

I LOVE elderflower with fizzy water, so will try the tonic version. Thanks for the tip!

Orangedaisy Fri 05-Dec-14 14:42:39

Tonic with ice and lime in a posh glass almost cuts the mustard. Almost but not quite...

Snowmonkey77 Sat 06-Dec-14 08:39:57

I love San Pellegrino sparkling water- freezing cold, generous squeeze of lemon/lime and a good chunk of it in the glass, fresh mint leaves screwed up and chucked in - miam! Who needs alcohol?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: