Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

For those who are missing the odd tipple....

(9 Posts)
Daisy17 Thu 04-Dec-14 18:29:31

Can I recommend a discovery? Elderflower cordial with tonic water! If you close your eyes you can almost believe it's a G&T......

Lizzy86 Thu 04-Dec-14 18:49:57

Haha I like it grin

supersupersupershock Fri 05-Dec-14 08:44:20

Might try that smile I had that alcohol free wine... grape juice type thing. Really doesn't do it!

PregnantAndEngaged Fri 05-Dec-14 09:21:58

I'm going to be drinking Fentimen's elderflower at Christmas... it looks like sparkling wine but it is actually tastier :D

cheshirem2b Fri 05-Dec-14 09:53:30

Looong! I'm going doing the food shop this morning so will get some E&T!

applecore0317 Fri 05-Dec-14 12:45:44

I have it with soda water in a a wine glass, like drinking some fizz lol

Have also found that becks blue isn't bad either

funchum8am Fri 05-Dec-14 14:35:27

Super Bock (Portuguese lager) alcohol free is reasonably nice too, and Erdinger alcohol free.

I LOVE elderflower with fizzy water, so will try the tonic version. Thanks for the tip!

Orangedaisy Fri 05-Dec-14 14:42:39

Tonic with ice and lime in a posh glass almost cuts the mustard. Almost but not quite...

Snowmonkey77 Sat 06-Dec-14 08:39:57

I love San Pellegrino sparkling water- freezing cold, generous squeeze of lemon/lime and a good chunk of it in the glass, fresh mint leaves screwed up and chucked in - miam! Who needs alcohol?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now