Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

39weeks pregnant feeling low,

(5 Posts)
Mummywithlove Thu 04-Dec-14 15:31:57

i think im going to have my baby any time soon due to pains etc. .. but im really dont want to as i am basically shitting myself because ill be having this baby on my own cuz my hubby will be at home looking after our other 2 kids, we cant find a babysitter and we dont have any family that live close enough, my hubby missed out on our last babies birth due to her coming so quickly at 28weeks, has anyone had there baby on there own and basically im scared that the midwifes wont be around all the time just incase i need them, need some reassurance please xx confused

FeatherFeather11 Thu 04-Dec-14 16:48:02

Can you get a babysitter in? Maybe agree a flat fee in advance?

CatFaceCrayola Fri 05-Dec-14 00:09:31

There must be someone who can babysit in an emergency

Mummywithlove Fri 05-Dec-14 20:51:00

if it during the day i could possibly find someone but if its night time it will be really hard as everyone who has offered has young kids themselves,

Stripylikeatiger Fri 05-Dec-14 21:04:28

I was intending to give birth alone as dp was going to stay at home with our older child, at the last minute my in laws could look after our older dc, but if I'm honest dp annoyed me whilst I was in labour, the birth was really fast and intense and dp kept asking me questions and I just wished he'd stop talking, I made him sit in a chair in the corner for much of my labour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now