Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Would love to be confirmed pregnant but....

(5 Posts)
artylady14 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:45:54

Hi all. I have had strangely low temperatures hovering just above the coverline since I ovulated 9 days ago and was already worried about low progesterone. Today I have had brown blood (more than just spotting) and abdominal cramps. Although I am ttc, the temps have concerned me and I was hoping not to get pregnant this month if this is all indicative of miscarriage. I dont know if you can see my Fertilityfriend cycle with this link but here it is - anyone able to advise?

www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

artylady14 Tue 02-Dec-14 15:56:05

I did have low progesterone at my day 21 test - 6.7....but got my period yesterday three days after that. The earliest ever after an 8 day luteal phase!

naty1 Tue 02-Dec-14 20:51:44

Pcos or thyroid issues?
Or maybe just not ovulated that month.
Could you not be ovulating really early maybe around day 10, so day 21 test would be day 17.

artylady14 Tue 02-Dec-14 21:56:22

I used opks as well as charting temp and cm on fertility friend. My opks were positive two and three days prior to what fertility friend says and would make my period more realistic. I have acupuncture and my Chinese doctor confirmed I had ovulated too. I do have pcos.

naty1 Tue 02-Dec-14 22:03:05

Then you may find opks dont work due to consistently high lh levels.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now