Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Was bloated, but all gone all of a sudden... Normal? At 5weeks?

(9 Posts)
Rish55 Mon 01-Dec-14 16:00:40

Hello,

I've been bloated for about 3weeks now, but only found out on Tuesday I was pregnant at 4wk+5. Today I am 5wk+2.

But today all of a sudden I don't have any bloating, is that normal? Or something to worry about?

This is my first pregnancy so I get worried at every little thing.

Also got told today that I have my first dating scan on 13th Jan.

Any advice will be much appreciated xx

Swanny84 Mon 01-Dec-14 16:08:11

I assume it's normal hun. I was bloated, had loads of symptoms now I'm not bloated and only have tender breasts. I was scanned for suspected ectopic which was ok, couldn't see baby but dated me as 4-5 weeks and my hcg levels are going up well, so assuming all is good but I don't feel preg at all. Have heard morning sickness comes back between 6-9 weeks. I wouldn't worry too much xxx

Rish55 Mon 01-Dec-14 16:21:05

Thank you for the message swanny84. Still have the tender breasts & tingling in my stomache here & there.

Hopefully all is good �� x

Swanny84 Mon 01-Dec-14 16:31:41

It should be hun. I forgot how worrying pregnancy is xxx

ClumsyCrocheter Mon 01-Dec-14 17:40:13

Oooo we're the same...I'm 5+2weeks too! smile
I've not had any bloating tbh, but I'm sure it's normal for that to calm down. That's awesome you've got a date for your scan already - it'll be here before you know it!!

ClumsyCrocheter Mon 01-Dec-14 17:41:16

Swanny - I posted under another name before but namechanged (long story why) - but I'm so glad to hear your pregnancy is ok smile

Swanny84 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:43:20

Awww thank you smile xx

ClumsyCrocheter Mon 01-Dec-14 17:43:58

Must be a huuuuge relief for you smile Do you have to go back for a follow up or anything?

Swanny84 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:56:08

I rang today and bloods more than doubled. Still want me to go for scan in 2-3 weeks (waiting on app) which I'm grateful for but they said they've no concerns smile
We're so relieved smile I'll keep you posted thanks for asking after me smile appreciate it xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now