Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Isabella Oliver sizing

(7 Posts)
silversixpence Mon 01-Dec-14 15:50:12

I've bought a few things using their 33% code but I'm a bit confused by the sizing. I got one of the jersey long sleeved t shirts in a size 2 and it feels really tight (I'm usually a size 10 but admittedly have put on a lot of weight blush). I've also ordered a pair of the boyfriend jeans but the length seems ridiculously short (25 1/4" rolled) so i have ordered the long length even though i usually have to buy short length jeans. I'm also now worried the size 2 will be too small based on how the tops fit!

strawberry1202 Mon 01-Dec-14 19:11:16

Hi - I've bought some stuff from them and found it runs a bit small. I was a size 12 for trousers and am finding the size 4 work trousers I bought from them rather tight around the hips at 6 months, so I'm not sure they're going to last me to the bitter end, and there were plenty of reviews on their website saying similar things so I think its a common problem…it may be worth going a size bigger than you expect to need?

juneavrile Tue 02-Dec-14 11:44:28

I have found the 2 in tops / dresses is equal to a 12, not bought any trousers. All that I have has lasted me throughout the pregnancy but has looked better at the later stages with a big bump. I've loved how comfortable and supportive the clothes feel.

silversixpence Tue 02-Dec-14 11:46:56

Maybe it's the fitting of the jersey t shirts as they look quite tight on the models too

PeppermintInfusion Tue 02-Dec-14 14:43:31

Their jersey tshirts do seem better when you size up, as they are quite tight, though you can get away with them but I wouldn't wear them on their own without a cardi etc for that reason.
Seraphine do similar style jersey tshirts which are a better fit and thicker jersey material also.

Librarina Tue 02-Dec-14 15:45:33

Is the code still going? Could anyone give it me?

I got my BFP yesterday and all my stuff from last time is tatty!

silversixpence Tue 02-Dec-14 19:36:14

The code is on the homepage I think MCL36

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: