Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Bored of baby names...

(4 Posts)
Snaveanator Sun 30-Nov-14 20:01:27

Does anyone else feel like me?

This is my second pregnancy, and I'm feeling so uninspired by names and quite frankly can't be bothered to look.

I'm 19 weeks gone, so have plenty of time to decide, but I just can't get in the mood to look!

My partner and I also seem to hate each other's choice names. It's so frustrating. The baby is going to be a mix of English, Irish, Spanish and Arabic.

The only boys names I've liked to dear are Hector and Amir but my partner doesn't like either. I can't even think of a single girls name I like.

We don't want anything that's too common or popular, we like unusual names ect... I'm even getting bored typing this post!

Anyone fancy naming our baby?

redexpat Sun 30-Nov-14 20:22:05

Oh sympathy! Ours is danish and british. Middle name will be the danish version of my name, dhs surname, but finding a first name has been really bloody hard! Being induced tomorrow so we'll see what she looks like. dh favours emily, i like phillippa.

As it happens there was a baby at baby hymns at the church who didnt have a name for 3 months.

redexpat Sun 30-Nov-14 20:24:54

How about George for yours? Id def go wirh something biblical so its recognisable in all those cultures. Or saints.

Coconutty Sun 30-Nov-14 20:27:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: