Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Needing to wee a lot!

(5 Posts)
Bustherb Sun 30-Nov-14 18:21:44

Hi everyone! As the title says I'm needing to wee a lot and wondered whether this was just a pregnancy symptom or maybe a uti. I'm nearly 9 weeks and over the last few days I've needed to go to the toilet a lot more often, I'm up about 5 times in the night and when I do go there doesn't seem to be a lot coming out. I'm not having any other symptoms like stinging or pain and with it being my first I wondered whether it was just one of those pregnancy symptoms. Any advice/thoughts? Thank you x

TinyMonkey Sun 30-Nov-14 18:28:11

Yep, classic symptom. May ease up a bit midway through, but will come back with a vengeance later on.

I'm 39 weeks and a good night is 2 or 3 wees, a bad night can be 6 or 7 times.

One of the joys of pregnancy,

makeitabetterplace Sun 30-Nov-14 18:28:51

Normal symptom. I found this eased up at about 12 weeks and came back at about 30. If it does sting then you should get it checked out but for now it sounds normal to me.

Bustherb Sun 30-Nov-14 18:30:13

Thanks both grin feel better now. Oh the joys or pregnancy. The weeing a lot an the constant sickness is lovely at the moment shock x x

eastcoastmum2014 Sun 30-Nov-14 18:49:15

I cant get through a night without needing to wee at least once, on a bad night it will be 4 or 5 times!! Iv had it all the way through really, I'm 32 weeks now xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now