Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this round ligament pain?

(3 Posts)
leanne963 Sun 30-Nov-14 11:58:07

When i get up in the morning i have no aches or pains really but by the end of the day i notice that getting up from a sitting down position is a struggle.
The other night i had a family meal out and was really uncomfortable spending 2 hours sat on a hard chair in an upright position. Its like a stitch pain every time i go to get up from sitting, only tends to get worse in the evening, after a full day of eating.
I'm not too concerned but just wondering if anyone has any advice, i am only 15 weeks so don't even have a huge belly yet, so i am worried about the pain as i get further along! I am just convincing myself it is stretching/ligament pain.....

Any advice would be appreciated :D

gamerchick Sun 30-Nov-14 12:06:52

Sounds like it. I remember rlp bringing me to my knees later on in pregnancy. The support belt was my friend.

Remember your uterus is growing really fastband sometimes our ligaments complain a bit.

As always though if you're worried, no midwife minds dishing out reassurance.

leanne963 Sun 30-Nov-14 12:09:31

Thank you smile I am not too worried just want some reassurance from real women and not a robot on a website lol

I can't wait to have a proper bump, but i feel like i will be cursing it when it arrives and causes me more pain ha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now