Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleach

(4 Posts)
Aley009 Sat 29-Nov-14 16:43:31

so I breifly cleaned toilet earlier on with bleach didn't do it for very long but I didn't wear gloves as I used the toilet brush and didn't touch the toilet directly I don't remember actually getting any on my hands but after I was busy a forgot to wash them , a whole after I accidently put my finger in my mouth and my hands smelt slightly of bleach from not washing them after , im always so careful with things like this! Now I'm freakin out abit
Am i being dramatic?

Aley009 Sat 29-Nov-14 16:52:38

I meant to say a while later not whole later ��

ilovepowerhoop Sat 29-Nov-14 16:54:07

yes you are being a bit dramatic. Wash your hands and calm down as you and the baby will be fine, its not like you drank a bottle of it smile

Aley009 Sat 29-Nov-14 16:56:32

Thanks for the reply I have washed them a few times since I was just freaking out thinking I had had it on my hands and it had gone into my mouth form my finger but I'm pretty sure I didn't directly touch any I guess the smell could of just come from the bottle or when I opened it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now