Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is it a bad sign when implantation cramps stop at PO day 14?

(3 Posts)
Rainbunny Fri 28-Nov-14 19:23:45

I had a second round of IUI on Nov 15, took letrozole earlier in the cycle to stimulate ovulation (not sure if it's relevant). With the first round of IUI I felt nothing, no cramping on ovulation and nothing afterwards. Throughout the two weeks before my period I just knew that nothing had happened and I wasn't surprised when AF arrived on schedule. This time around it was very different, I felt strong ovulation cramps and starting around 5-6 days PO I started having ongoing cramps particularly focused on my lower left abdomen. It's hard not to be optimistic experiencing this as I have never previously felt either ovulation or suspected implantation cramps whilst TTC. Then the cramps stopped yesterday (PO day 13) and I'm worried that they have stopped, does it mean anything?

I know, as any of you who has been through the TTC rollercoaster that we can drive ourselves insane by analysing every little belly twitch or bit of discharge! I can't find anything through the power of google so I'm throwing out my bit of insanity to anyone who has been through it before, thanks for humouring me!

GotToBeInItToWinIt Sat 29-Nov-14 10:09:28

I'm sorry I don't know much about assisted conception but as far as I'm aware implantation usually occurs at around 10dpo, therefore it would be completely normal for implantation cramps to have stopped by 13dpo. Fingers crossed for you thanks

blackwidow74 Sat 29-Nov-14 10:47:47

It sounds to me as though you feel different this time around and I for one will be watching out for an update with my fingers crossed x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now