Talk

Advanced search

6+4 and bloated

(5 Posts)
weelamb123 Fri 28-Nov-14 15:05:05

Anyone else feeling huge in early pregnant? I'm struggling to hide growing tummy and I'm on just coming up for 7 weeks......!!

hopefull2424 Fri 28-Nov-14 16:55:30

Yep me to. 6 plus 3 and I grow through the day then it goes down over night. I think it's bloating and water retention! I weighed myself this morning and I have actually lost a few pounds but doesn't feel like it xx

ChickenMe Fri 28-Nov-14 20:42:01

I did! I was so bloated and uncomfortable. In fact, the day after I got my bfp I had to tell work cos of my job and my (male) colleague said "I knew it because I thought your stomach looked bigger".
I got very good at strategic bag/scarf placing or "oh I'm so bloated pmt" type rants. At least it's winter so you can hide!!

Stillyummy Fri 28-Nov-14 20:59:56

Fruit and fiber and plenty of water helps. It is mostly water and your digestive system adjusting, not the actual baby yet. Also if your slim to begin with it gets really hard to hide. My colligues asked me if I was before my scan- bad mannered lot.

IdaClair Fri 28-Nov-14 21:11:53

Drink plenty of water if you can. I used to like lemon water for this.

It does eventually go away and you go back to normal for a few months until you start getting a baby bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now