Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

More aches / pains second time round?

(5 Posts)
trilbydoll Fri 28-Nov-14 13:58:30

I am 14w with DC2 and constantly convinced something has gone wrong. I either have aches under the (already huge) bump, stabbing pains in my side, period style pains in my back or normal backache.

Is this just my body going "oh no, here we go again"?! Fwiw, my first pregnancy was fine except for some backache, I got some spd during labour but that was it.

Presumably carrying 18mo DD isn't helping, but I really am trying to do that as little as possible!

laurenamium Fri 28-Nov-14 14:20:10

I'm definitely struggling more with this pregnancy than I did with my first! I do think having to run around after a smaller one all the time doesn't help though, and I could nap around my work and have lie ins when I was pregnant the first time whereas now I can't nap as DD won't!

Racheyg Fri 28-Nov-14 19:13:19

I feel the same. I am so nervous and it hasn't helped that I have started bleeding during this pregnancy.

anythingbutinsomnia Fri 28-Nov-14 20:24:40

Me too! I couldn't believe how much more uncomfortable I was in the first trimester this time than with my 1st pregnancy. Now 17 weeks and I've descended into the general low level rubbish-ness, aches and pains that I remember from last time, albeit later on sad

trilbydoll Fri 28-Nov-14 21:52:07

Thanks, this makes me feel better although obviously I am not wishing aches and pains on you all flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now