Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Rash in armpits

(2 Posts)
babyblabber Fri 28-Nov-14 12:53:14

I'm 30 weeks. I got a rash under my arm about 2/3 months ago now. It was itchy for a day or two but not too bad. It spread to under my boobs & other armpit & GP diagnosed thrush. Canestan did nothing so she gave me a prescription for steroid cream. It worked to a certain extent but even after 2 weeks rash wasn't fully gone & as soon as I stopped using it the rash got really angry and red.

Didn't have time to go back to GP so I used what I had handy, sudocreme! That worked much better than steroid & cleared up under boobs completely. I've been using talc since then but it never fully went away & now is flaring up a bit under arms again.

Mentioned it to my consultant & he doesn't think its pregnsncy related (have had a glucose tolerance test so no diabetes or anything) but I'm dick of it! Just want it to go away & not have to go to bed with armpits full of sudo!

Anyone have anything similar?

babyblabber Fri 28-Nov-14 12:54:59

Eh sick of it rather!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now