Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

32 weeks pregnant and sick 6 times in last 5 hours :-(

(5 Posts)
Firstimemummy15 Thu 27-Nov-14 02:38:17

hi Ladies

I am 32 weeks pregnant and went to bed this evening and didn't feel comfortable. I got up and sat in the lounge and then started being sick, this happened a couple of times and then I tried going back to bed but lying down just made me sick again. I have been sick 6 times now for no apparent reason. I never suffered from morning sickness and after this am glad about that!

Anyway, should I call my midwife or just sit it out. I have barely slept so am extremely tired and feeling sorry for myself!

thank you x

babymouse Thu 27-Nov-14 03:02:49

Call the midwives. It's a new and different symptom and it's better safe than sorry.

hope you feel better soon!

butternut22 Thu 27-Nov-14 08:09:50

Call the midwives. I was really sick a couple of weeks ago (30 weeks) and it was due to a UTI. I had no other symptoms.

Firstimemummy15 Thu 27-Nov-14 11:31:54

Thank you, I phoned the midwife and was told to go to my GP. I have just got back and to be honest felt like I was wasting their time. There is a bug going around so I just need to get on with it. Lasts about 3 days and aslong as I drink it doesn't matter if I don't eat! The doctor didn't ask about any baby movements etc which I thought odd but luckily the midwife did!

God it's scary being a mum, what am I going to do when bump is in the world! lol x

redexpat Thu 27-Nov-14 12:53:57

Well then you spend your time cleaning up someone elses sick wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now