Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant?

(11 Posts)
Luciferbox Tue 25-Nov-14 22:32:18

We've been ttc for DC2 since the summer. I've been feeling sick for about 5 days and it's the same constant wave of nausea I had last time. I'm not due until the weekend and yet there's a faint line on the pregnancy test. Am I pregnant or have I got a dodgy reading. It's too early, surely?

Luciferbox Tue 25-Nov-14 22:33:49

Oh and DS (3) asked twice today if I had a baby in my tummy so that's freaked me right out!

dorasee Tue 25-Nov-14 22:35:30

It is too early to feel sick BUT you have that faint line... that's enough for me. :-)
Do you have a photo of your test?

Luciferbox Tue 25-Nov-14 22:39:08

I have no idea how to upload a photo as I'm on my phone sadly. I know it's too early for symptoms. Last time they didn't kick in until way later. I'm normally very rational, yet it was the sickness that made me test. Fingers crossed.

Rebecca1608 Wed 26-Nov-14 11:05:26

I tested 3 days before my MP as I was feeling queasy and couldn't stomach eggs (which I had every morning for breakfast before) feeling really tired but when I tested there was a faint line, a couple of days later I did a digital blue 1 and put me as 1-2 weeks but obviously it was more 4 weeks. Exciting smile I'd say so.

Swanny84 Wed 26-Nov-14 11:28:45

Congratulations smile
I too had symptoms early on. A week before I got my positive xx

Luciferbox Wed 26-Nov-14 15:37:01

Oh very exciting. I'm going to test again on the weekend. smile Thank you for your comments.

baby5ontheway Wed 26-Nov-14 16:06:38

A line is a line smile Congrats x

Vicks72 Wed 26-Nov-14 17:59:07

I felt very sick about 4 days before my period, had an extremely faint line on a test, the result is now 11 months old & trying to play on the ipad!! Congratulations xx

Luciferbox Fri 28-Nov-14 17:32:57

I've just re-tested and it's a bfp! So excited.

muddylettuce Fri 28-Nov-14 18:12:37

It's not too early to feel nauseous! I felt nauseous the week before I was due. Lo and behold I was pregnant and I have had hyperemesis ever since! Just seen update, congratulations! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now