Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity exercise clothes that don't cost a fortune?

(3 Posts)
Clarabell33 Tue 25-Nov-14 12:48:28

I'm struggling to find anywhere that does maternity exercise clothes, let alone at reasonable prices. Have found a few places online where bottoms cost £45+ which is at least three times what I normally spend. Ideally I need 2-3 pairs to save having to do a wash every day, but don't want to spend £100+ on exercise clothes that will be only worn for a couple of hours a time for a few months!

Normal maternity non-exercise leggings etc aren't a great solution - have tried and they don't stay up well for running/aerobics. Tops - less of an issue, I can wear baggy tshirts (or borrow DH's), but finding cropped or long exercise trousers is a real pain! I just want my normal stretchy bottoms with space for my bump sad Have also tried pulling it right up - not good wedgie and rolling the waistband down below my bump just meant they fell down more easily.

I have tried going up sizes in non-maternity - ok for a few weeks, but once I got a couple of sizes up, they were too big on legs and bottom so were still falling down!

Any ideas?

bananapuddles Tue 25-Nov-14 13:16:29

I just ordered a few bits from ASOS, who allow you to return items for free if they don't fit. Would any of these work?

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Exclusive-Lounge-Pants-With-Fold-Over/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2944050&cid=5813&Rf900=1520,4033&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Black&totalstyles=69&gridsize=3&un_jtt_v_frompage=0

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Lightweight-Slim-Jogger/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4329592&cid=5813&Rf900=1520,4033&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Navy&totalstyles=69&gridsize=3&un_jtt_v_frompage=0

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Exclusive-Lounge-Pants-With-Fold-Over/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3840396&cid=5813&Rf900=1520,4033&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Navy&totalstyles=69&gridsize=3&un_jtt_v_frompage=1

bananapuddles Tue 25-Nov-14 13:33:44

My links don't seem to have worked, sorry! I just looked in the maternity section for joggers/lounge pants

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now