Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Growing pains?

(4 Posts)
lozzy1982 Tue 25-Nov-14 10:07:54

Hi ladies,
So im 21 weeks today and last night i woke with pains when i shifted in bed. Mostly on my left side. Ive since got up and when i move i feel really uncomfortable. Like a sharp pain. Ive felt him kicking this morning so think hes ok, just wondered if this sounds like growing pains to u?

leanne963 Tue 25-Nov-14 12:05:58

Hiya lozzy I am only 14 weeks but I have been getting these stitch pains for weeks now! Especially rolling over in bed it will take my breath away and I will have to slowly adjust! I'm sure it is normal smile

blackwidow74 Tue 25-Nov-14 16:33:21

Sounds like round ligaments stretching and complaining especially as you are so relaxed when you move and they twinge ... hurts a lot but should ease once you are comfy and rested a wee bit ... If it doesn't ease then see your midwife but it does sound very much like stretchy growing pulling pain on the ligaments smile

kitkat321 Tue 25-Nov-14 23:22:33

It does sound like the ligaments stretching - I used to worry about every little ache but I'm so used to it now - your poor body goes through a lot when pregnant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now