Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Growing pains?

(4 Posts)
lozzy1982 Tue 25-Nov-14 10:07:54

Hi ladies,
So im 21 weeks today and last night i woke with pains when i shifted in bed. Mostly on my left side. Ive since got up and when i move i feel really uncomfortable. Like a sharp pain. Ive felt him kicking this morning so think hes ok, just wondered if this sounds like growing pains to u?

leanne963 Tue 25-Nov-14 12:05:58

Hiya lozzy I am only 14 weeks but I have been getting these stitch pains for weeks now! Especially rolling over in bed it will take my breath away and I will have to slowly adjust! I'm sure it is normal smile

blackwidow74 Tue 25-Nov-14 16:33:21

Sounds like round ligaments stretching and complaining especially as you are so relaxed when you move and they twinge ... hurts a lot but should ease once you are comfy and rested a wee bit ... If it doesn't ease then see your midwife but it does sound very much like stretchy growing pulling pain on the ligaments smile

kitkat321 Tue 25-Nov-14 23:22:33

It does sound like the ligaments stretching - I used to worry about every little ache but I'm so used to it now - your poor body goes through a lot when pregnant!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: