Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

very confused

(5 Posts)
coolcat135 Tue 25-Nov-14 00:37:24

I done a morning wee on a cheap dip stick homebargains came up positive straight away and done a stick and came up positive the dipstick is now faint still there same as stick then at night time half 11 done a reveal sensitive test came up bright positive still there then superdrug second morning wee very fsint then cheap pound ones and boots own are negative anyone help me out I dont have a clue what to think . Had a stillbirth two years ago and been trying since so its really messing my head.

skyra13 Tue 25-Nov-14 07:08:16

Congrats I Defo think you have your BFP you could always speak to a doctor if you are unsure morning pee is best to test always.

BikeRunSki Tue 25-Nov-14 07:17:58

I'd go with the morning wee one. smile

coolcat135 Tue 25-Nov-14 16:57:45

I says and he says congrats lol . Because the night one was so bright he didnt even want to see them got antae natal appointment next week.

coolcat135 Tue 25-Nov-14 16:58:49

Thanks guys.xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now