Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Changing bag

(7 Posts)
Noappointmentnecessary Mon 24-Nov-14 22:11:15

Can anyone recommend a good changing bag - not "yummy mummy" Tia

FruitBadger Mon 24-Nov-14 22:39:32

I was impressed with the freebie bag from Boots. Not road tested it as my baby's not yet arrived but I've noticed quite a few people out and about using it so I think that's promising!

NovemberRainbow Tue 25-Nov-14 10:05:11

I've also got the free one from Boots, going to give that a go before buying one.

Pacapod look nice, but very expensive.

Artandco Tue 25-Nov-14 10:08:45

I brought a few baby 'wet bags'. Nappies/ wipes/ change clothes inside, and then pop that in regular handbag or rucksack depending on where/ if baby in sling/ how long out.

Found better as could then continue using nice bags.

Happilymarried155 Tue 25-Nov-14 12:33:18

I got a really nice ond it's from mothercare and is babymel, mine is quite a nice bag that DH won't mind carrying too. I'm yet to give birth but it's all packed ready for the hospital and fits lots enough it. in really pleased with it! X

museumum Tue 25-Nov-14 12:42:04

I bought a great skiphop folding change mat with pouches in and then threw it in a selection of bags and rucksacks I already had along with change of clothes and snacks etc. I love it. Still going strong at 14months.

Will find link.

www.skiphop.com/product/prontochangingstation.html

museumum Tue 25-Nov-14 12:43:36

should add, i am glad we bought that as our changing bag needs have changed over time, i bf so didn't need much at first, but then during weaning needed loads of snacks etc. now not quite so much food etc. but more toys for the park type things and actual shoes/wellies etc..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now